The entry for this parish in the Oxfordshire section of Youngs lists it as being created in 1853, but both the immediately preceding entry for Claydon parish and the entry for Claydon with Mollington in the Warwickshire section give the date of the change as 1851.
We know of no alternate names.
We know of no associations with other units.
This unit was part of the following units:
|OXFORDSHIRE||Ancient County||1851||1863||F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 395.|
|WARWICKSHIRE||Ancient County||1851||1863||F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 441.|
We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.
We know of no units which were contained within this unit.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Claydon With Mollington EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 23rd October 2014