Administrative unit

East Stonehouse St Matthew EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
EAST STONEHOUSE ST MATTHEW
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (1876 - 1954)
Date created:
1876
Date abolished:
1954
Unit ID:
10210860
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 98.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
DEVON Ancient County 1876 1954 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 98.
THREE TOWNS Rural Deanery 1876 1954 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 98.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1876 was created from part of EAST STONEHOUSE EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 98.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, East Stonehouse St Matthew EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10210860

Date accessed: 20th October 2019