Administrative unit

St Pancras Old St Pancras EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
ST PANCRAS OLD ST PANCRAS
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (1852 - 1956)
Date created:
1852
Date abolished:
1956
Unit ID:
10185099
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.

Alternative names

The following alternative names exist:

Name Status Language Start End Authority
ST PANCRAS OLD ST PANCRAS Preferred English     F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.
OLD ST PANCRAS Alternate English     F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
MIDDLESEX Ancient County 1852 1956 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.

Boundary changes

We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, St Pancras Old St Pancras EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10185099

Date accessed: 20th October 2017