We know of no alternate names.
We know of no associations with other units.
This unit was part of the following units:
|ESSEX||Administrative County||1894||1974||F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 602.|
This unit was affected by the following changes:
|Date||Type of change||Other unit involved||Area transferred||Authority|
|01 Oct 1934||was enlarged by gaining part of||TENDRING RD||Little Holland CP and parts of the CPs of Little Clacton and St. Osyth Area: 2418 acres.||1931 Census of England and Wales, Table B, 'Areas altered between 26th April, 1931 and 30th June, 1934, showing constitution as at the latter date, in terms of constitution as at the former date, together with particulars of acreage and population'.; M. of H. Order No. 77918. The Essex Review Order, 1934|
This unit contained the following units:
|GREAT CLACTON CP/AP||Parish-level Unit||F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 134.|
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Clacton UD through time | Census tables with data for the Local Government District, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 08th December 2013