Administrative unit

St Pancras EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
ST PANCRAS
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (until 1954)
Date created:
 
Date abolished:
1954
Unit ID:
10052646
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

This unit was associated with the following other units:

Nature of association Other unit involved Type of unit Authority
was preceded by ST PANCRAS AP/CP/Vest Parish-level Unit F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
MIDDLESEX Ancient County   1954 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.

Boundary changes

We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, St Pancras EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10052646

Date accessed: 24th October 2017