Administrative unit

St Pancras Christ Church EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
ST PANCRAS CHRIST CHURCH
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1837)
Date created:
1837
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10020505
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.

Alternative names

The following alternative names exist:

Name Status Language Start End Authority
ST PANCRAS CHRIST CHURCH Preferred English     F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.
REGENTS PARK CHRIST CHURCH Alternate English     F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.
ST PANCRAS CHRIST CHURCH ALBANY STREET Alternate English     F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
MIDDLESEX Ancient County 1837   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 342.

Boundary changes

We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, St Pancras Christ Church EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10020505

Date accessed: 12th December 2017