In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Naunton Beauchamp like this:
NAUNTON-BEAUCHAMP, a parish in Pershore district, Worcester; on a branch of the river Avon, 3 miles N by E of Pershore r. station. Post-town, Pershore. Acres, 1,025. Real property, £1, 327. Pop., 157. Houses, 30. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £96.* Patron, the Lord Chancellor. The church was built after the Conquest, by Urso D' Abtot, Earl of Worcester, whose daughter married the first Beauchamp:and it is a brick structure, with a stone tower, all ingood repair.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Naunton Beauchamp has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Wychavon. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Naunton Beauchamp and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Naunton Beauchamp, in Wychavon and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 12th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Naunton Beauchamp".