In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Church Honeybourne like this:
CHURCH-HONEYBOURNE-WITH-PODEN, a parish in Evesham district, Worcester; on the West Midland railway, at Honeybourne station, 5 miles E of Evesham. Post town, Broadway. Acres, 1, 312. Real property, £1, 963. Pop., 144. Houses, 27. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £285. Patron, the Rev. R. Poole. The church is good.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Church Honeybourne has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Wychavon. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Church Honeybourne and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Church Honeybourne, in Wychavon and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 11th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Church Honeybourne".