In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Grafton Manor like this:
GRAFTON-MANOR, an extra-parochial tract in Droitwich district, Worcester; near the Birmingham and Gloucester railway, and the Worcester and Birmingham canal, 2 miles SW of Bromsgrove. Acres, 1, 300. Real property, £2, 447. Pop., 52. Houses, 8. The manor belongs to the Earl of Shrewsbury; and the manor-house is occupied by Captain Bourne. There is a Roman Catholic chapel.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Grafton Manor has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Bromsgrove. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Grafton Manor and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Grafton Manor, in Bromsgrove and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 22nd May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Grafton Manor".