In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Wilcrick like this:
WILERICK, or Wilcrick, a parish in Newport district, Monmouth: 1¼ mile NW of Magor r. station, and 6½ E of Newport. Post town, Magor, under Chepstow. Acres, 406. Real property, £568. Pop., 28. Houses, 4. The living is a rectory, annexed to Llanmartin.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Wilcrick has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Newport. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Wilcrick and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Wilcrick, in Newport and Monmouthshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 27th August 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Wilcrick".