In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Lower Shuckburgh like this:
SHUCKBURGH (Lower and Upper), two parishes in Southam district, Warwick; 5 and 4½ miles W of Daventry r. station. Post town, Daventry. Acres, 870 and 910. Real property, £1,902 and £2,075. Pop., 152 and 60. Houses, 34 and 11. The manors, with S. Hall, belong to Sir F. Shuckburgh, Bart. The livings are united p. curacies in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £30. Patron, Sir F. Shuckburgh, Bart. The church was rebuilt in 1846. There is a free school.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Lower Shuckburgh has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Stratford on Avon. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Lower Shuckburgh and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Lower Shuckburgh, in Stratford on Avon and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 05th March 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Lower Shuckburgh".