In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Wiggonholt like this:
WIGGONHOLT, a parish in Worthing district, Sussex; 2 miles S by E of Pulborough r. station. Post town, Petworth. Acres, 841. Real property, £926. Pop., 34. Houses, 4. The living is a rectory, united with Greatham, in the diocese of Chichester. Value, £205.* Patron, the Hon. R. Curzon.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Wiggonholt has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Horsham. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Wiggonholt and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Wiggonholt, in Horsham and Sussex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 24th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Wiggonholt".