In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Milcote like this:
MILCOTE, a lordship in Weston-on-Avon parish, Warwick; on the river Avon, and on the Stratford-on-Avon railway, at the boundary with Gloucester, 2¾ miles SW by S of Stratford. It has a station on the railway. Acres, 480. Real property, £1,122. Pop., 57. Houses, 9. Traces exist of an ancient seat of the Grevilles.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Milcote has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Stratford on Avon. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Milcote and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Milcote, in Stratford on Avon and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 07th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Milcote".