In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Leek Wootton like this:
LEEK-WOOTTON, a village and a parish in the district and county of Warwick. The village stands near the river Avon and the Leamington and Coventry railway, 1½ mile S by W of Kenilworth r. station, and 2 N of Warwick; and has a post office under Warwick. -The parish contains also the hamlet of Hill-Wootton. Acres, 1,860. Real property, £4, 389. Pop., 389. Houses, 93. The property is divided among a few. The manor belongs to Lord Clarendon. Woodcote House is the seat of H.Wise, Esq. ...
The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £400.* Patron, Lord Leigh. The church was rebuilt in 1792; has a new chancel, in the decorated English style, built in 1843; has also an embattled tower; is adorned, in its windows, with beautiful stained glass, partly put up in 1864; and contains several handsome monumental tablets. There are a national school and charities £18.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Leek Wootton, in and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 18th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Leek Wootton".