In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described St Elvis like this:
ELVIS (St.), a parish in Haverfordwest district, Pembroke; on St. Bride's Bay, 4½ miles E by S of St. Davids, and 11 NW by W of Haverfordwest r. station. Post town, St. Davids, under Haverfordwest. Acres, 414. Real property, £226. Pop., 33. Houses, 5. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. Davids. Value, £72. Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of St. Davids.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing St Elvis has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Pembrokeshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering St Elvis and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of St Elvis in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 25th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "St Elvis".