In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Reynalton like this:
REYNOLDSTON E, a parish in Narberth district, Pembroke; 4¼ miles S by W of Narberth, and 6 N N W of Tenby r. station. Post-town, Tenby. Acres, 525. Real property, £301. Pop., 106. Houses, 24. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of St. Davids. Value, £62. Patron, Sir R. Phillips, Bart.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Reynalton has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Pembrokeshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Reynalton and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Reynalton in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 13th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Reynalton".