In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Redberth like this:
REDBERTH, or Rhydberth, a parish in the district and county of Pembroke; 4 miles N W by W of Tenby r.station. Post-town, Tenby. Acres, 305. Pop., 107. Houses, 28. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Carew, in the diocese of St. David's.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Redberth has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Pembrokeshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Redberth and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Redberth in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 12th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Redberth".