In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Weedon Lois like this:
WEEDON-LOYS, a parish, with a village and two hamlets, in Towcester district, Northampton; 7 miles N by S of Towcester r. station. It has a post-office under Towcester. Acres, 1,050. Real property, £3,217. Pop., 555. Houses, 131. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Peterborough. Value, £500.* Patron, Kings College, Cambridge. The church is ancient but good. There are a Baptist chapel, a Church school, and charities £33.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Weedon Lois has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of South Northamptonshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Weedon Lois and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Weedon Lois in South Northamptonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th November 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Weedon Lois".