In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Kinvaston like this:
KINVASTON, a township in Wolverhampton parish, Stafford; 2 miles SW of Penkridge. Acres, 233. Pop., 1 0. Houses, 2. James, the inventor of the fever powders, was a native.
Kinvaston is now part of South Staffordshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how South Staffordshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Kinvaston itself, go to Units and Statistics.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Kinvaston in South Staffordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 29th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Kinvaston ".