In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Easton Maudit like this:
EASTON-MAUDIT, a parish in Wellingborough district, Northampton; adjacent to Bedfordshire, 3 miles SSE of Castle-Ashby r. station, and 6½ S of Wellingborough. Post town, Yardley-Hastings, under Northampton. Acres, 1, 764. Real property, £1, 692. Pop., 207. Houses, 46. The property is all in one estate. Easton Park was formerly the seat of the Longuevilles and the Yelvertons. Limestone occurs. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Peterborough. Value, £144.* Patron, Christ Church, Oxford. The church contains some ancient monuments; has a spire with flying buttresses; and was completely restored in 1861. Bishop Bercy was vicar.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Easton Maudit has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Wellingborough. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Easton Maudit and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Easton Maudit, in Wellingborough and Northamptonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 19th February 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Easton Maudit".