In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Brampton Ash like this:
BRAMPTON, or Brampton-Ash, a parish in the district of Market-Harborough and county of Northampton; near the Market-Harborough and Bedford railway, 4 miles E by S of Market-Harborough. Post Town, Wilbarston, under Rugby. Acres, 2,259. Real property, £3,299. Pop., 107. Houses, 24. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Peterborough. Value, £400.* Patron, Earl Spencer. The church has two brasses, and is good. Charities, £6. Bishop Cumberland was some time rector.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Brampton Ash has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Kettering. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Brampton Ash and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Brampton Ash, in Kettering and Northamptonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 04th May 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Brampton Ash".