In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Eynesbury like this:
EYNESBURY, a parish in St. Neots district, Huntingdon; adjacent to St. Neots. It includes the hamlet of Weald; and its post town is St. Neots. Acres, 1, 249. Real property, £5, 910. Pop., 1, 314. Houses, 276. The manor belongs to the Earl of Sandwich. The living is a rectory in the dio. of Ely. Value, £429.* Patron, the Earl of Sandwich. The church is good; and there are a P. Methodist chapel and a national school.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Eynesbury has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Huntingdonshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Eynesbury and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Eynesbury in Huntingdonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th April 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Eynesbury".