In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Easton like this:
EASTON, a parish in the district and county of Huntingdon; 3½ miles NE of Kimbolton r. station, and 6½ W of Huntingd-Post-town, Spaldwick, under St. Neot's-Acres, 1, 310. Real property, £1, 427. Pop., 155. Houses, 28. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely. Value, £68. Patron, the Bishop of Ely. The church is good; and there are a Wesleyan chapel, and charities £73.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Easton has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Huntingdonshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Easton and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Easton in Huntingdonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 08th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Easton".