In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Llanrheithan like this:
LLANRITHAN, or LLANRHIDIAN, a parish in Haverfordwest district, Pembroke; on the river Solva, 7½ miles NE by E of St. David's, and 11 NW of Haverfordwest r. station. Post town, Solva, under Haverfordwest. Acres, 1,719. Real property, £1,307. Pop., 188. Houses, 36. The land is fertile. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St. David's. Value, £86. Patrons, the Vicars Choral of St. David's.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Llanrheithan has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Pembrokeshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Llanrheithan and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Llanrheithan in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 22nd May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Llanrheithan".