In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Drayton Parslow like this:
DRAYTON-PARSLOW, a parish in Winslow district, Bucks; 2¼ miles ESE of Swanbourne r. station, and 4½ E by N of Winslow. It has a post office under Bletchley-Station. Acres, 1, 680. Real property, £2, 466. Pop., 468. Houses, 117. The property is divided among a few. Part of the land is common. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Oxford. Value, £400.* Patron, the Rev. B. Spurrel. The church has a tower, and is tolerable. There are chapels for Baptists and Primitive Methodists, and a recently-erected school.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Drayton Parslow has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Aylesbury Vale. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Drayton Parslow and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Drayton Parslow, in Aylesbury Vale and Buckinghamshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 06th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Drayton Parslow".