In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Brenzett like this:
BRENZETT, a parish in Romney-Marsh district, Kent; 2 miles SE by E of Appledore r. station, and 4¼ WNW of New Romney. Post Town, Appledore, under Staplehurst. Acres, 1,802. Real property, £5,153. Pop., 270. Houses, 55. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Canterbury. Value, £94. Patron, the Rev. W. Brockman. The church belonged anciently to Guisnes Abbey in Artois; has some Norman portions; and is in good condition. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Brenzett has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Shepway. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Brenzett and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Brenzett, in Shepway and Kent | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th April 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Brenzett".