In 1887, John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles described East Wellow like this:
Wellow, East, par., on W. border of Hants, 1 mile NE. of West Wellow, 2494 ac., pop. 319.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing East Wellow has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Test Valley. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering East Wellow and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of East Wellow, in Test Valley and Hampshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 24th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "East Wellow".