In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Haveringland like this:
HAVERINGLAND, or HAVERLAND, a parish in St. Faith district, Norfolk; 2¾ miles SE of Reepham, and 9 E of North Elmham r. station. Post town, Reepham, under Norwich. Acres, 2, 062. Real property, £1, 983. Pop., 131. Houses, 29. The property is all in one estate, and belongs to E. Fellowes, Esq. Haveringland Hall, the seat of Mr. Fellowes, is a recent edifice in the Corinthian style, and stands in a park finely ornamented with wood and water. A chapel was founded here, in the time of King John, by William de Gisneto; was given by him to the priory of Wymondham; and became a cell for a prior and several black canons. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Norwich. Value, £63. Patron, E. Fellowes, Esq. The church has a circular tower, and is good.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Haveringland has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Broadland. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Haveringland and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Haveringland, in Broadland and Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 23rd November 2014
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Haveringland".