In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Beeston St Andrew like this:
BEESTON-ST. ANDREW, a parish in St. Faith district, Norfolk; 4½ miles NNE of Norwich r. station. Post Town, Rackheath, under Norwich. Acres, 626. Real property, £1,201. Pop., 37. Houses, 5. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Norwich. Value, £190. Patron, the Rev. H. Banfather. The church is in ruins.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Beeston St Andrew has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Broadland. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Beeston St Andrew and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Beeston St Andrew, in Broadland and Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 20th June 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Beeston St Andrew".