In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Wolfe Rock Lighthouse like this:
WOLFROCK, a skerry 8½ miles SSW of Lands-End, in Cornwall. It takes its name from the roar, raised by the dashing of the sea upon it; measures 56 yards by 38; is nearly covered at low tide; and has been surmounted, since 1840, by a beacon 36 feet high.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Wolfe Rock Lighthouse, in and Cornwall | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 20th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Wolfe Rock Lighthouse".