In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Weston Colville like this:
WESTON-COLVILLE, a parish, with a village, in Linton district, Cambridge; 3¾ miles S by E of Dullingham r. station, and 6 NNE of Linton. Post town, Linton, under Cambridge. Acres, 2,943. Real property, £3,791. Pop., 537. Houses, 115. The manor, with W. Hall, belongs to Lieut-Gen. Hall. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Ely Value, £340* Patron, Lieut-Gen. Hall. The church is ancient.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Weston Colville has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of South Cambridgeshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Weston Colville and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Weston Colville in South Cambridgeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 18th June 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Weston Colville".