In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Letton like this:
LETTON, a township and a parish in Weobly district, Hereford. The township lies on the river Wye, 2½ miles SSW of Kinnersley r. station, and 5½ SW of Weobly, and has a post office under Hereford. Real property, £1,660. Pop., 137. Houses, 33.The parish contains also the township of Hurstley, and comprises 1,196 acres. ...
Real property, £2,158. Pop., 238. Houses, 53. The manor, with Letton Court, belongs to the Rev. Henry Blisset. Part of the land is under hops. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £221.* Patron, the Rev. H. Blisset. The church is ancient, has a tower, and contains monumental tablets of the Blissets. Charities, a share of £689 with Staunton-upon-Wye.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Letton in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Letton ".