Place:


North Tuddenham  Norfolk

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described North Tuddenham like this:

TUDDENHAM (North), a parish, with a village, in Mitford district, Norfolk; 4 miles E of East Dereham r. station. Post town, Dereham. Acres, 2,270. Real property, £4,507. Pop., 437. Houses, 91. The manor belongs to T. B. Evans, Esq. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Norwich. Value, £716.* Patron, R. Barry, Esq. The church is good; and there is a Primitive Methodist chapel.

North Tuddenham through time

North Tuddenham is now part of Breckland district. Click here for graphs and data of how Breckland has changed over two centuries. For statistics about North Tuddenham itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of North Tuddenham, in Breckland and Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/3927

Date accessed: 16th December 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " North Tuddenham ".