In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tilney All Saints like this:
TILNEY-ALL SAINTS, a parish, with a village, in the district of Wisbeach and county of Norfolk; 1¾ mile SW of Clenchwarton r. station, and 3½ WSW of Lynn. It has a post-office under Lynn. Acres, 2,750. Real property, £5,445. Pop., 510. Houses, 114. The property is much subdivided. The living is a vicarage, united with T. St. Lawrence, in the diocese of Norwich. The church was restored in 1866. There are a Wesleyan chapel, a national school, and charities £60.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Tilney All Saints has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Kings Lynn and West Norfolk. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Tilney All Saints and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tilney All Saints in Kings Lynn and West Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 21st May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Tilney All Saints".