In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Fleet Marston like this:
MARSTON-FLEET, a parish in Aylesbury district, Bucks; 3 miles NW of Aylesbury r. station. Post town, Aylesbury. Acres, 929. Real property, £1,690. Pop., 23. Houses, 5. The property is divided between two.. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Oxford. Valu e, £220. Patron, the Rev. S. Humphreys. The church is good.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Fleet Marston has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Aylesbury Vale. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Fleet Marston and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Fleet Marston, in Aylesbury Vale and Buckinghamshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 21st February 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Fleet Marston".