In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Lasham like this:
LASHAM, a parish, with a village, in Alton district, Hants; 4 miles NW of Alton r. station. Post-town, Alton. Acres, 1,769. Real property, £1,296. Pop., 235. Houses, 49. The property belongs to F. J. E. Jervoise, Esq. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Winchester. Value, £324.* Patron, F. J. E. Jervoise, Esq. The church is being rebuilt.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Lasham has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of East Hampshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Lasham and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Lasham in East Hampshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 20th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Lasham".