In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Ewyas Lacy like this:
EWYAS-LACY, a hundred in Hereford; in the SW extremity of the county; containing seven parishes and part of another. Acres, 33, 361. Pop., 3, 305. Houses, 688.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Ewyas Lacy has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Herefordshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Ewyas Lacy and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Ewyas Lacy in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 25th October 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Ewyas Lacy".