In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Hunton Bridge like this:
HUNTON-BRIDGE, a hamlet in Abbots-Langley parish, Herts; near the Northwestern railway and the Grand Junction canal, 3 miles N by W of Watford. It has a post office under Watford, a commodious schoolhouse, and a dissenting chapel; and the school house is used as a chapel of ease.
Additional information about this locality is available for Abbots Langley
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Hunton Bridge has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Three Rivers. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Hunton Bridge and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Hunton Bridge, in Three Rivers and Hertfordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 22nd May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Hunton Bridge".