In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Queensferry like this:
QUEENSFERRY, a place in the E of Flintshire; on the river Dee and on the Chester and Holyhead railway, 6 miles S E of Flint. It has a ferry, a railway station, a post-office under Flint, and an inn.
Additional information about this locality is available for Hawarden
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Queensferry has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Flintshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Queensferry and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Queensferry in Flintshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 20th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Queensferry".