In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Pallinsburn like this:
PALLINSBURN, a place in Norham parish, Northumberland; near the river Till and Flodden field, 2¼ miles E by S of Cornhill. It was anciently called Paulinus-burn, from Paulinus, who baptized his North-umbrian converts here; and it has a post-office under Coldstream. Pallinsburn House is the seat of W. Askew, Esq.; and contains the flag borne by the Grenadierguards at Waterloo, and given to Sir Henry Askew, who commanded them on the field.
Additional information about this locality is available for Ford
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Pallinsburn has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Berwick upon Tweed. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Pallinsburn and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Pallinsburn, in Berwick upon Tweed and Northumberland | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 05th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Pallinsburn".