In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Oxenhoth like this:
OXENHOTH, a hamlet in West Peckham parish, Kent; 4 miles N E of Tunbridge. Oxenhoth House was formerly the seat of the Colepepers and the Bartholomews; is now the seat of Sir W. R. P. Geary, Bart.; and commands a fine view of the Weald.
Additional information about this locality is available for West Peckham
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Oxenhoth has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Tonbridge and Malling. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Oxenhoth and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Oxenhoth, in Tonbridge and Malling and Kent | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 21st May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Oxenhoth".