In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Lea Bridge like this:
LEA-BRIDGE, a quondam hamlet, now a part of Leytonstone, in Leyton parish, Essex; on the river Lea at the boundary with Middlesex, and on the Eastern Counties railway, 5¾ miles NE by N of London. It has a station on the railway, and a post office‡ under Leyton, London NE.
Additional information about this locality is available for Leyton
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Lea Bridge has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Waltham Forest. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Lea Bridge and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Lea Bridge, in Waltham Forest and Essex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 09th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Lea Bridge".