In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Charlton All Saints like this:
CHARLTON, a chapelry in Downton and Standlinch parishes, Wilts; on the river Avon, 4 miles SSE of Salisbury. It was constituted in 1851; and it has a post office under Salisbury. Pop., 393. Houses, 74. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Salisbury. Value, not reported. Patron, the Vicar of Downton.
Additional information about this locality is available for Downton
Charlton All Saints is now part of Salisbury district. Click here for graphs and data of how Salisbury has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Charlton All Saints itself, go to Units and Statistics.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Charlton All Saints, in Salisbury and Wiltshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Charlton All Saints ".