In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Edensor like this:
EDENSOR, a chapelry in Stoke-up-Trent parish, Stafford; on the North Stafford railway, adjacent to Longton station, 2¾ miles SSE of Stoke-upon-Trent. It comprises part of Lane-End and Longton townships; and was constituted in 1846. Post town, Longton, under Stoke-upon-Trent. Pop., 4, 943. Houses, 951. The property is not much divided. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £300.* Patron, alternately the Crown and the Bishop. The church is good.
The location is that of Edensor High School, on Edensor Road, Longton, as shown on modern street maps. The place name "Edensor" hhas not been located on topographic maps. Additional information about this locality is available for Longton
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Edensor, in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Edensor ".