In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Trent like this:
TRENT, a chapelry in Enfield parish, Middlesex; 2 miles NE of Barnet r. station. Post town, Barnet. Pop., 650. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of London. Value, £100. Patron, R.L. Bevan, Esq.
Additional information about this locality is available for Enfield
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Trent has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Enfield. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Trent and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Trent, in Enfield and Middlesex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 21st May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Trent".