In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Little Fakenham like this:
FAKENHAM (Little), a hamlet in Euston parish, Suffolk; near Great Fakenham. It once was a parish; and it still ranks as a rectory; annexed to the rectory of Euston, in the diocese of Ely. .
The location is the approximate centre of Euston Park. According to the Suffolk Churches web site, "At the end of the 18th century, at the height of the stately home park cult, the Dukes of Grafton enclosed the entire village of Little Fakenham within the grounds of Euston Hall. ... The damage was so complete that it is no longer clear exactly where the village buildings were. Some signs of the layout remain in the farm tracks, but not a single structure. The belt of trees beside the road to Ixworth is known as Fakenham Wood, and leads to the surviving village and church of Fakenham Magna." (http://www.suffolkchurches.co.uk/fakenhamparva.htm, accessed 8/6/2011). Additional information about this locality is available for Fakenham Magna
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Little Fakenham has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of St Edmundsbury. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Little Fakenham and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Little Fakenham, in St Edmundsbury and Suffolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 07th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Little Fakenham".