In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described De Beauvoir Town like this:
BEAUVOIR TOWN, or De Beauvoir Town, a chapelry in West Hackney parish, London; near Kingsland Road, 2½ miles N by E of St. Paul's. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of London. Value, not reported. Patron, R. a. De Beanvoir, Esq.: who built the church.
The location is that marked as "De Beauvoir Town" on the modern 1:25,000 map.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing De Beauvoir Town has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Hackney. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering De Beauvoir Town and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of De Beauvoir Town, in Hackney and Middlesex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 07th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "De Beauvoir Town".