In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described East Williamston like this:
WILLIAMSTON a chapelry in Begelly parish, Pembroke; 4 miles NW of Tenby r. station. Post town, Pembroke. Acres, 1,431. Rated property, £1,377. Pop., 535. Houses, 128. The property is divided among a few. The living is annexed to Begelly. The church is good.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing East Williamston has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Pembrokeshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering East Williamston and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of East Williamston in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 07th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "East Williamston".