In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Stuntney like this:
STUNTNEY, a chapelry in Ely-Trinity parish, Cambridge; 1½ mile SE of Ely r. station. Post town, Ely. Pop., 253. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Ely. Value, £150. Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of Ely. The church is ancient. A national school was built in 1865.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Stuntney has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of East Cambridgeshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Stuntney and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Stuntney in East Cambridgeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 10th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Stuntney".