In 1887, John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles described Hill End like this:
Hill End, uninhabited par., S. Shropshire, adjacent to par. of North Lydbury, 160 ac.
Hill End is now part of South Shropshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how South Shropshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Hill End itself, go to Units and Statistics.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Hill End in South Shropshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Hill End ".